Health and Safety Executive press releases 2017
- 31/10/17: Manufacturing firm fined after worker injured
A Bristol based company has been fined after an employee suffered crush injuries while using a guillotine.
- 30/10/17: Health care provider fined for health and safety failures
A Bedford based health care provider has been fined after it failed to act on concerns raised by an occupational health nurse.
- 30/10/17: Recycling company fined £650,000 following death of worker
A clothing and textile recycling company has been prosecuted after an 89-year-old worker was fatally injured by a reversing delivery vehicle.
- 27/10/17: Automotive manufacturer fined after employee struck by falling pallet
A Banbury based company has been fined after a 64-year old worker who was struck by a falling pallet had to have part of his leg amputated.
- 26/10/17: Builder fined after worker fell from height
A builder has been fined after a worker suffered serious injuries after falling from height from a scaffold.
- 26/10/17: Two companies and director fined after unsafe construction work
A London based construction company, its director and a property company have been fined in relation to unsafe construction work at two sites in Barnet.
- 25/10/17: Unregistered engineer jailed after unsafe gas work
An unregistered engineer has been jailed after carrying out unsafe gas work at a property in Bacton, Norfolk.
- 24/10/17: Builder fined after father and son seriously injured in fall from height
A builder was sentenced today after three workers, including a father and son, fell almost five metres when a work platform became disconnected from a telehandler.
- 24/10/17: Demolition company and director sentenced after worker injured
A demolition company and its director have been sentenced after a worker suffered crush injuries when his arms were trapped between two 10 tonne steel girders.
- 23/10/17: Construction company fined after worker fell from height
A construction company has been fined after a worker suffered serious injuries after falling from height.
- 23/10/17: Unregistered gas worker sentenced for carrying out illegal gas work
A self-employed gas fitter has been sentenced after carrying out gas work despite being no longer legally allowed to do so.
- 20/10/17: Two construction companies fined after carbon monoxide enters property
Two construction companies have been fined when a project to remove cowls to redundant flue pipes resulted in carbon monoxide (CO) entering a property.
- 20/10/17: Recycling company fined £100,000 after worker struck by moving machine
A recycling company has today been fined after a worker was left with life changing injuries after he was struck by a moving machine.
- 18/10/17: Contractor receives suspended prison sentence after worker seriously injured
A contractor from London has today been given a six month prison sentence suspended for eighteen months after an employee fell from height.
- 16/10/17: Tree worker fined after worker suffers life-changing injuries
A self-employed tree worker has been fined after a worker suffered serious head injuries.
- 16/10/17: Two companies fined following death of worker at Worksop site
A manufacturer of large concrete panels and a plant hire company were sentenced following the death of a worker at a factory in Worksop, Nottinghamshire.
- 16/10/17: Building company fined after worker fell three metres
A building firm has been fined after a worker suffered injuries to his arm, after falling through a fragile opening on a roof.
- 13/10/17: Worker suffers life changing injury after pressure test failure
Three companies, Sembcorp Utilities (UK) Limited, Central Industrial Services (Northern) Ltd and R & A Kay Inspection Services Ltd, were sentenced today after an employee suffered serious fractures to his leg.
Page 5 of 17« First«...456...10...»Last »